Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

If I move out and file for divorce from a non-working spouse, must I pay her rent & bills?

Florida does impose a duty to support on a spouse that has historically been providing most of the income and paying the bills. That does carry forward in the divorce also. More than likely, you will need to continue to pay those expenses on a short-term basis.