Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

Can I move my kids out of state and then get a divorce?

Relocating with children is a significant issue in Florida and it is important whether the relocation occurs before the filing of a divorce or afterwards. Generally speaking, once a divorce has been filed or a petition for paternity has been filed, then the courts want the children to remain where they're at until the court has made a decision as to where they'll spend the majority of their time.