Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

Can I have the court drug test my ex-spouse and how relevant will the result be to my case?

The courts can order a drug test on an individual if there's a good faith basis for the allegation. A good faith basis would be a witness or some kind of evidence that there's been substance abuse in the past. The results of that drug test would be very informative to the court.