Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

A large part of my husband's income is unreported cash, how do I ensure I get what I deserve?

Generally, you can prove a spouse's income by using a W-2 that they receive from their employer. However, if your spouse receives cash that's not reported then that determination can be a little more difficult, a little more tricky. There are still ways to prove a spouse's income generally by looking at the record of their spending or their bank records, their credit card statements. Those things can be subpoenaed also if the party is unwilling to share that information. It's certainty possible to take all of their income into consideration including their unreported income.