Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

My partner cheated on me. How do I file for a same-sex divorce?

I'm sorry you have to go through that. Same-sex divorce is obtained the same way, in Florida, that any other divorce is. You should contact an attorney, and discuss with them your specific situation, and they'll protect your rights and educate you as to what you're entitled to.