Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

I got married to my same-sex partner in a different state.How do I get divorced in Florida?

In Florida, all the same rules that apply to a heterosexual divorce also apply to an LGBT or same-sex divorce. I'd recommend reaching out to an attorney who's knowledgeable in divorce and having all of your questions answered.