Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

I am in a same-sex marriage. How do I get a divorce?

A couples in a same sex marriage would go about the same process as a heterosexual couple in getting a divorce. All of the same laws and rules apply to an LGBT divorce as to any other divorce in Florida. Best thing to do is contact an attorney who can help you establish your entitlements and protect your rights.