Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

My ex-girlfriend is having my baby soon. Do I need to talk to an attorney?

Well, congratulations on becoming a father. If you are not in a good relationship with your child's mother, then I would highly recommend contacting an attorney. If you're not married to her, you will need to establish your legal rights through a paternity action. Otherwise, you might not be able to have a significant relationship with your child.