Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

My spouse just asked for a divorce. What do I do first in Florida?

: If you've just found out that your spouse wants a divorce, I'm sorry. There may be a lot of questions that you have. You may have concerns and fears. The best thing that you could do is contact an attorney that can answer your questions and help you understand what's going to be expected moving forward.