Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

Will the court address custody, time-sharing & parenting time in the petition for child support?

If you've been served paperwork from the Department of Revenue to establish child support, they're not going to establish any kind of time sharing or visitation schedule. In Florida, as an unmarried biological father, you need to establish your parental rights including custody and visitation by filing a Paternity Action as soon as possible. Paternity Action can also recalculate your child support but will include any visitation and parental rights that you have.