Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

What if I need child support while divorce is still in process in Florida?

Florida courts allow for a temporary award of child support. Meaning that you can go to court before the divorce is finalized and ask for child support and it would be granted depending on your circumstances.