Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

My child's father doesn't pay child support so I have not let him see the child. Now he is ...

In your situation where you're not married to the father and he's not providing support and in fact, he's threatened to take you to court, the first thing you need to do is contact an attorney and find out what your options are. There are ways to protect you and your child from lengthy litigation.