Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

I am a non-custodial parent but my child lives with me now. Can I change the child support?

If you're a non-custodial parent and your child now spends the majority of time with you, you're absolutely entitled to a modification of child support. You need to bring the situation to the court's attention. They will absolutely recalculate child support.