Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

What happens if the non-custodial parent refuses to return the child to the custodial parent?

: If a noncustodial parent in Florida refuses to return the child after visitation, that individual could be in some significant trouble for violating the court order. There needs to be some very significant justification for that type of denial. What the parent should do is contact an attorney immediately to ensure that the court order is enforced or modified. That's not a situation a parent should just ignore or allow to happen.