Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

What can I do if the other parent drinks and/or drives under the influence with our children?

There's an expectation when you become aware that your children are in danger. For instance, if you're aware that they're being transported by somebody who's under the influence, there's an expectation that you report that immediately, so that you don't fail to protect them. That type of behavior is taken into consideration by the courts in a custody determination and it should be brought to the police and the court's attention as soon as possible.