Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

Under a court order, my ex-spouse has the kids for 4 weeks in the summer. Can I deny him...?

Generally, a court order for time sharing is expected to be enforced and followed by the parties. A court would frown on any type of denial or frustration of the parents' time sharing. There are many things that can be done without litigation to try to make accommodations for a schedule but the idea of just preventing somebody or denying visitation is not recommended and the person could be on thin ice with the courts if they attempt that.