Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

I share custody/time-sharing with my ex-wife but she is an unfit parent. What should I do?

A lot of times circumstances change from an initial custody to termination. If you find that the other parent is unfit, then that's a situation that needs to be remedied as soon as possible. A court will consider a modification when there's been a substantial change in circumstances. If the situation is unfit for the children, then that definitely would justify a modification. I highly recommend that you contact an attorney and give them the details of your situation. They should be able to evaluate and predict an outcome for you.