Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

I have custody/time-sharing of my son but the court papers state that his mom has custody...?

In Florida, if you are not the custodial parent on paper but you find yourself exercising in the majority of the time with your child, then you are absolutely entitled to a modification of both the child support and the time-sharing schedule. That is something that needs to be brought to the court's attention as soon as possible so that change can be made. What you would need to do is file with the court. The best way to do that is, of course, by having representation by an attorney but it's something that you should not let too much time go by before you let the court know about that.