Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

How can I make my ex-wife respect my visitation rights?

If your ex-wife isn't respecting your visitation rights, she could be in serious trouble. In Florida, visitation rights are outlined in court orders. Any violation or frustration of those will be severely handled by the court. I recommend contacting an attorney who can handle that type of violation as soon as possible.