Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

Can I terminate my ex-spouse's visitation if he or she doesn't pay child support?

In Florida, the issues of child support and visitation are not correlated and it's not a wise idea to terminate your spouse's visitation if they refuse to pay child support. The court will look at those as two separate and individual actions. The best course is to contact an attorney and seek an enforcement of the child support.