Family Law Attorney in Palm Harbor
Call For A Free Consultation 727.914.5030

Can I get parenting or custody/time-sharing even though I was not married to the mother...?

If you're not married to the mother and you're not on the birth certificate, in Florida, the court is very interested in preserving and establishing your parental rights. The answer is, yes. You should contact an attorney as soon as possible to make sure that every right and duty that you're entitled to, you receive through the courts.