Tampa Bay Area Family Law Attorneys
At Bill Beck Law, we know that family is important. We know that no two families are the same-the goals of one family can vary greatly from the goals of another. Our firm takes the time to listen to you and craft a plan that resolves the issues most important to you. So whether you are going through a divorce, an unmarried parent with questions about child support and paternity or a couple wishing to adopt a child, you will be treated as the individual you are.
Would you like to speak with a lawyer about your family law questions? Call Bill Beck Law at 727-942-8855 to schedule your free initial consultation. You can also email us and we will be in touch with you promptly. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with evening and weekend appointments available. We accept all major credit cards and offer affordable rates, reasonable retainers and payment plans.
Personalized legal services that match your needs
Our attorneys provide compassionate and aggressive representation that is personalized to match your needs. We emphasize preserving relationship before, during and after divorce and other proceedings. Contact us today if you are experiencing anything similar to the following:
- You want to learn your options in divorcing your spouse, or your spouse has started divorce proceedings. You want an attorney who will work diligently toward your goals regarding child custody, child support, property division and other matters.
- You are an unmarried parent, or a divorcing parent, who has questions about child custody, visitation, child support and paternity .
- You are a stepparent who wants to adopt your spouse's child or you are a couple interested in adopting a child through private adoption.
- You need help from a lawyer with an enforcement action regarding child support.
- You are interested in an amicable divorce through mediation that puts the control in your hands, rather in the hands of a judge.
Bill Beck, Why is he the special attorney? Please see the section on special needs and family law
How can we help you? Contact Bill Beck Law today to schedule your free initial consultation.